CBL Mobile Banking
Our new Mobile Banking app enables you to easily and securely use your smartphone to:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds to and from CBL and non-CBL accounts
How To Enroll From Your Mobile Device
- Download the CBLMobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, and install it on your device.
- Open the app.
- Tap the First Time User? Enroll Now link.
- Tap Type of account.
- Tap the type of account you want to use to identify yourself during enrollment.
- In the Account number field, enter the account number associated with the account type you selected.
- In the Social Security number field, enter your social security number.
- Tap Next.
- In the Email Address field, enter your email address.
- Enter your email address again in the Confirm email address field.
- Tap Enroll.
- In the Username field, enter your Online Banking user name. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, enter a unique user name for use when signing in to Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Tap Continue.
- If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, or if your existing Online Banking password has expired, enter a unique password in the New password field for use when signing in to Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm password field.
- Tap Continue.
- On the Set up challenge questions screen, select three different challenge questions and enter their answers. Mobile Banking presents these questions when it requires additional authentication to complete an action.
- Tap Continue. The Congratulations screen appears.
- Tap Log in now to open the app, sign in, and accept the Terms and Conditions.
By downloading the CBLMobile Banking app for your Apple or Android smartphone, you’ll create a handier way to bank—and put greater financial control within your grasp.